we're still in Australia to present you <<Secret Salmon>>, because weird is beautiful.
0. Name of the band?
1. Where are you from?
2. What kind of instruments/equipment you use? Do you use some particular record technique? Which is your method of composition?
It is very important to unclog the arteries of the Australian financial system. We've had a very stifled, non-competitive environment in banking. We've had four major banks, and a handful of state banks dominating the whole banking community of Australia.
3. What do you think about the music context nowadays and how you place yourself in? Do you feel a part of any scene?
Well, the fact is, if you go in to an Australian bank, you walk in as a mendicant – you walk in hoping the bank will do something for you. If you go in to a bank in any other country, you go in as a customer, there they’re glad to see you. Now, that’s going to change, that’s what’s going to happen in Australia.
4. Do you think that nowadays has still sense talking about "underground"?
If you want to start talking about equity and fairness, you better start with unemployment, but you can’t do it with a sick economy. Banking is the artery of economy and we’ve had hardening of the arteries for too long in this country.
5. Do you play live? How do public react to your music?
Well, when we see these foreign banks operate here, the competition will liven our banks up, and the fact that they thought there was perhaps an easy road to profits and earnings by not competing with one another too vigorously with services will come to an abrupt end.
6. Genesis P-Orridge said "Our records were documents of attitudes and experiences and observations by us and other determinedly individual outsiders. Fashion was an enemy, style irrelevant". What do your records represent to you?