come back to more noisy sounds we move to Odessa to discover music of <<Antichrist Volt>>. intriguing tunes combined with a bit oriental vocal parts. surely strongly advised to all fans of avantgarde atmospheres. dig it
0. name of the band
1. where are you from?
Black Sea (Odessa)
2. what kind of instruments/equipment you use? do you use some particular record technique? which is your method of composition?
Everything is useful, girlfriend's detuned piano, stepfather's old and noisy electric guitar, stolen drums from the beach club and person whom we had never met before.
3. what do you think about the music context nowadays and how you place yourself in? do you feel a part of any scene?
4. do you think that nowadays has still sense talking about "underground"?
There is always something to discuss while we are able to distinguish the bottom from the top.
5. do you play live? how does the public react to your music?
Live music is the best that we can do. People love to dance.
6. Genesis P-Orridge said "Our records were documents of attitudes and experiences and observations by us and other determinedly individual outsiders. Fashion was an enemy, style irrelevant.". What do your records represent to you?