martedì 19 gennaio 2016

Images from underground/File N°003

for the third scene of "images from underground" we'll explore <<Art of Jude>>. dig it!


"Blood Forest"
acrylic on canvas panel

1. where are you from?
Lake Arthur, Louisiana USA
2. do you use any particular tools/materials/methods during the working process?
"#9 - VI"
edited vintage photo
I use my hands and fingers
 




3. how is your working process?
I'm an impatient painter sometimes... so I quickly paint abstract.
 








"Nothing Much to See Here"




4. what do you think about the art market nowadays?
the art market nowadays needs to expand. we need more art in schools and in the world.

"Crucified Alien #4"
acrylic on canvas

      5. do you exhibit your works? how do you place yourself in actual art context?
no, I don't exhibit my work. I just paint what i feel.

Untitled


6. is there a common idea that go across all your works?
no, not really...


more works of Judson you can find on his facebook right here https://www.facebook.com/juds.art/

1 commento: