0. name of the band
СЕСТРА ХАМЕЛЕОН (Ukrainian pronunciation [Sestra Hameleon] “Sister Chameleon”)
1. where are you from?
We are from Odessa, Ukraine
2. what kind of instruments/equipment you use?
Soviet bass, expensive electro guitar, drums and karaoke mic.
3. what do you think about the music context nowadays and how you place yourself in? do you feel a part of any scene?
Today we see our music as a part of the great internet-salad which is full of genres and young blood generation
4. which is your method of composition?
Write some lyrics from the dreams. Tune the guitar in noise of public humor. Lead your bass to the dark side of snake charming. Muscle atrophy drumming is all we need to be. Just playing on Saturday’s morning.
5. how is your recording approach? do you use some particular record technique?
The main purpose of our music is catching a ghost. We use Portable Audio Digital Recorder
6. do you play live? how public react to your music?
We like to play live most of all. On 21st January will be a gig at our hometown. With the family again after all these isolation days in empty rooms. Audience clap hands doesn't matter what you are playing. Take your daughter by the hand, be quiet with killing jokes. Let your friends be themselves. Picture masks on the dance floor and drink your fresh juice after working hours.
7. Genesis P-Orridge said "Our records were documents of attitudes and experiences and observations by us and other determinedly individual outsiders. Fashion was an enemy, style irrelevant.". What do your records represent to you?
In childhood we played Indians, now we are playing rockers. These records represent a reflection of inborn wildness.
if you're 21 January in Odessa don't miss it