<<Douglas Feto Alado>> - they are great. Said this, I can ensure you that these guys rocks and I can't wait for more releases from them. It's some kind of a wild, schizophrenic, psychedelic rock, full of improvisation that is... is just great. That's all. It's just great. So get it via bandcamp and be happy.
0. name of the band
Douglas Feto Alado.
1. where are you from?
Rio das Ostras, Rio de Janeiro's countryside, Brazil.
2. what kind of instruments/equipment you use?
Electric guitar with heavy fuzz, drums, a sampler called Funk Brazil and voice.
3. what do you think about the music context nowadays and how you place yourself in? do you feel a part of any scene?
Our band is the best band of the future.
4. which is your method of composition?
The method is called "stone 'n' play", it means calling people to
experience themselves under effects of marijuana, people who never
played together before... An acasual invitation for free music.
5. how is your recording approach? do you use some particular record technique?
We recorded with simple way: a cell phone recorder and just it.
6. do you play live? how public react to your music?
We ain't already play live, only accidentally for our neighborhood (during the session), who don't care about, I expect.
7. Genesis P-Orridge said "Our records were documents of attitudes and experiences and observations by us and other determinedly individual outsiders. Fashion was an enemy, style irrelevant.". What do your records represent to you?
Our record represents our life style, funny nihilistic attitude,
brutal aesthetic, post primitive way to sell our soul to the unknowledge
norm of universe.