<<Złota Jesień>> is a Warsaw based band, a bit shoegaze, a bit post punk. they are simply cool so let's stop talking and enjoy the music. fuck yes
0. name of the band
Złota Jesień death squadron 2012
1. where are you from?
2. what kind of instruments/equipment you use?
cheap guitars, stolen amps
3. what do you think about the music context nowadays and how you place yourself in? do you feel a part of any scene?
we are part of Warsaw diy underground. we're friends with jazz musicians, electronic nerds, noise kids, cute wierdos, techno heads. I don't believe in scenes.
4. which is your method of composition?
it's not that important
5. how is your recording approach? do you use some particular record technique?
we think that records and gigs are two different stories. records should be about sound (so we mess with as many details as we can), and gigs should be about emotions, so we just put our amps on 10 and go on.
6. do you play live? how public react to your music?
playing live is the most important. audiences has been nice to us... mostly.
7. Genesis P-Orridge said "Our records were documents of attitudes and experiences and observations by us and other determinedly individual outsiders. Fashion was an enemy, style irrelevant.". What do your records represent to you?
despair, fear of death, love, happiness, paranoia, lust, confusion, aggression, sickness, fun, god