mercoledì 6 aprile 2016

Images from underground/File N°007















 the 7th artist presented in <Images from underground> is <<Fred Boven>> whose art deserves really a deeper look. 

-------------------------------------------------------------


 Works that are simply sublime and visionary, elaborated thanks to use of different materials are profoundly expressive and admirable. More you can find on his facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fred-Boven-beeldend-kunstenaar/448644928634950?ref=profile


1. where are you from?
I live and work in Amsterdam [Holland] , I have Indonesian roots.







2. do you use any particular tools/materials/methods during the working process?
I use different materials, witch I often find on the streets , such as roller blinds , wooden panels , cardboard , plexiglas . I use tar , carbolineum ,oil paint and acrylic I work without a preconceived plan, I let the material speak during the working process. 


3. is there a common idea that go across all your works? do you exhibit your works?
My theme are transience, birth, death, growth and want to be born again. I feel myself no great artist, too much concurrence in Amsterdam, have a little contact with Gallery owners , in 2015 I had 3 major exhibitions.

-------------------------------------------------------------- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
                --------------------------------------

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento