martedì 5 aprile 2016

Sounds from underground/File N°031

Indonesian noise. <<Kitxch>> to be exact. 4 tracks that will touch you. In mood between here and out there.



0. name of the band
Kitxch
1. where are you from?
The planet Earth
2. what kind of instruments/equipment you use?
Household instruments
3. what do you think about the music context nowadays and how you place yourself in? do you feel a part of any scene?
I think it's always been exhilarating, and it will always will be, at least to me that is. Yes, I am a part of the deleted scene usually marketed as a bonus content in the deluxe dvd box set.
4. which is your method of composition?
One part of Chekov's Gun and a sprinkle of Deus Ex Machina on top. Take it with a cup of black hole coffee on the side.
5. how is your recording approach? do you use some particular record technique?
As flexible as I can be, like I once recorded some vocal parts through the soundhole of an acoustic guitar. No, but I'd usually try to press that record button as hard as I could.
6. do you play live? how public react to your music?
I used to/sometimes. I've been receiving various reaction, from chemical reaction to chain reaction.
7. Genesis P-Orridge said "Our records were documents of attitudes and experiences and observations by us and other determinedly individual outsiders. Fashion was an enemy, style irrelevant.". What do your records represent to you?
Substances for the soul.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento